Our team is preparing for the Euronaval exhibit, to be held from 17 to 21 October 2016 in Paris.
Euronaval has been the leading naval technologies exhibition for 25 years ? with over 15,000 m2 of exposition space, 350 exhibitors, 10 international pavilions, 33 international delegations and 25,000 expected visitors, the 2016 edition is expected to beat its quarter of a century record.
A Stand Rich in Color for the 25th Edition.
For this 25th edition of Euronaval, we will be pleased to welcome you to our stand F81 located in Hall 2 by such companies as DCNS, Dassault, MBDA and Thales.
A Wealth of Innovation and Presentations for the 2016 Edition
The Euronaval exhibition winds up a year marked by increased interest on the part of numerous navies worldwide in our SYLENA decoy launching systems and their anti-missile and anti-torpedo capabilities.
For this 25th edition, we will be presenting our dual anti-missile and anti-torpedo solution for the first time at a French trade show.
This will be an occasion to learn about Lacroix's various solutions for ship and crew protection against modern threats.
We hope to have the opportunity to discuss with you the benefits of the following products:
- - SYLENA LW: compact system to protect patrollers and OPVs against missiles,
- - SYLENA MK1 and MK2: systems designed to protect corvettes and frigates against missiles (MK1) or against missiles and torpedoes (dual system MK2),
- - SEACLAD: a range of decoy munitions to counter the latest missiles and torpedoes,
- - Our anti-missile protection solutions for all surface ship categories,
- - Our signalling devices, both distress and location, deployed from aircraft, submarines or individually.
We would also be pleased to have the opportunity to provide you with information concerning our detection/reaction integrated suite, elaborated in partnership with Thales (direct interconnection between ESM/SYLENA).