Visit our websites www.pirotecniazaragozana.com
Firework products developer and manufacturer and firework show designer
Pirotecnia Zaragozana is a firework factory managed by the same family since its founding.
Pirotecnia Zaragozana's history
Founded in 1860 by M. Angel Sans, its headquarters is based in Zaragoza, Spain. Since then, the company has been skilfully handcrafting its own fireworks.
While executing firework displays nationally and internationally, the company has passed down its fabrication methods from generation to generation
Pirotecnia Zaragozana SA applies sustainable development methods without compromising product reliability and quality.
- Pirotecnia's know-how enables it to produce fireworks of exceptional quality and color.
- Pirotecnia Zaragozana dazzles spectators with grandiose displays whose artistic quality is internationally renowned.
FireOne XL4 firing system
- The FireOne XL4 is capable of firing any kind of sequence within a very short lapse of time
- Pirotecnia Zaragozana is among the most award winning firework companies from competing in firework festivals.
Pirotecnia Zaragozana is more than ever
Pirotecnia Zaragozana utilizes the latest generation firing system made by the American company, Fireone, Inc. This precision digital system enabled it to win first prize in the Monaco International Musical Fireworks Competition in 2013, second prize at the World Championship, the Bronze Jupiter at the Montreal Fireworks Competition in 2013 and the "Vestale d'argent" (1st place) at the Cannes Fireworks Festival.
Zaragozana has received numerous awards :
2013 / Monaco International Musical Fireworks Competition (France), First Place
- 2012 / Cannes Fireworks Festival (France), First Place ("Vestale d'argent" trophy)
- 2012 / Ottawa Fireworks Competition (Canada), First Place ("Zeus" trophy)
- 2011 / Pamplona, XII concurso internacional de Sanfermin (Spain), FirstPlace
- 2010 / Cordoba, XI concurso pirotécnico feria NTRA. SRA. de la Salud (Spain), FirstPlace
Thousands amassed in front of Valencia's Town Hall to view the 2 "Mascletà" (noise fireworks) of the 2018 Fallas fiesta